|COVID-19 UPDATE - We will only be taking cats for boarding during the self-isolation period where any of the following situations apply:
1. Your cat is with us already and you have been unable to collect your cat prior to the self-isolation period commencing.
2. You are unable to care for your cat(s) due to illness or requirement to self-isolate away from where your cat is residing.
3. If you are a front line medical or essential service provider.
Please phone or contact us using our booking form to discuss accommodation for your cat. We appreciate your understanding in these unique circumstances.
Karakakat luxury boarding cattery - excellence in cat boarding and cattery care in Auckland, New Zealand
Holidays? Travelling for business or pleasure? Moving? Renovating your house? Allergic guests? You can stop worrying about your cat.
Cattery hours by appointment for check in/out:
- A variety of large individual and family units, no communual boarding
- We cater to all breeds of cats and will ensure that they are cared for as if they were our own
- The luxury boarding wing has large indoor/outdoor combination units, large semi-outdoor pens and large indoor only units
- Additional standard indoor units are available during peak holiday periods
- Top of the range facilities at an affordable price
- Top quality food and the best care possible
- Private, quiet and peaceful country surroundings
- Easy access and only 5 minutes drive from the Southern Motorway Papakura off ramp, approx 300 mtrs before Karaka Hall and sports fields on left hand side (see map)
Monday to Saturday: 9am – 11am and 4pm – 6pm
Your hosts: Glenn and Pam
281a Linwood Road, Karaka, Auckland